- Silicon Valley professionals start Web site to connect donors with troops in need
- Founder models site on Craigslist and Kiva.org, so people can decide who to help
- Veterans and active-duty troops can list their stories, photos and specific requests
- "I am so grateful that there are people who were willing to help me," soldier says
- Anita Hamilton
- I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.
Monday, March 9, 2009