VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Monday, October 13, 2008

43 things... Is the COPM being challenged?

A website called 43 things asks you to name the things you'd like to do and asks others to tell how they did it!

Maybe OTs could use this site with clients to look at people's goals and discuss with their client how many people share this goal, read how others have achieved it and list their goal if it is not presently listed, to see what ideas they can get from people in this virtual community.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Anita
This looks like it could be a useful resource (personally and potentially with both students and clients). Thanks for the link.

My slideshare uploads