VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Monday, October 13, 2008

TechnOT: Doing, being, becoming a blogger and belonging to a virtual community!

TechnOT: Doing, being, becoming a blogger and belonging to a virtual community!
I updated this blog entry tonight as I was reviewing the types of searches that got people to my blog. A vast number of the searches that landed people in my blog included words like: "what is doing being becoming". So I've added a bit more history on the model's development ahead of my story on doing, being becoming a blogger and belonging in a virtual world! I hope that this information is helpful!

No comments:

My slideshare uploads