VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Salford University Occupational Therapy Education Blog: How do YOU engage in activity?

Salford University Occupational Therapy Education Blog: How do YOU engage in activity?

This post about students commenting on their leisure activities and how they achieve a sense of doing, being and becoming through these activities links very well with a post I also made about doing, being, becoming a blogger and belonging in a virtual community.

No comments:

My slideshare uploads