VirtualOT

My photo
Australia
I am an Australian occupational therapist, educator and researcher. I have worked as an OT in mental health, vocational rehabilitation and a private surgical hospital. I am passionate using online technology to enhance the knowledge and growth of the occupational therapy profession. In my PhD research I am looking at the role of online technologies in information management and knowledge transfer in occupational therapy. Views expressed and stories shared on this blog are my opinion and do not represent views of my employer or professional registration body.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Adaptive Toys

We are working on a case study about an 18-month old boy who has hemiplegia and we are up to the part where the students present their plan to the "mom". Here are some links one our second year MScOT students shared with the class today. Brittany recommends Special Kids Zone and says "this site has the most amazing AT, toys, adapted everything, you name it, you can probably find it there!" and the next site is Cerebral Palsy toys and play aids, which has some really good information about CP and toys.

Thanks for sharing your new knowledge :-)

No comments:

My slideshare uploads